Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Old Toys

While at my mom's last weekend Ingrid got to play with lots of cool old toys.  I don't have much of anything from my childhood, but luckily my mom kept all our Fisher Price Little People stuff.  There's a town with a movie theater, garage, barber shop, dentist, post office, and fire station.  There's a hospital with a working elevator, and all kinds of people and cars.  Ingrid absolutely loved to play with them!  See, when you make something good, thirty years later it will still be fun!
I went on ebay and etsy to see if I could find some to actually bring home, but some of them were a bit too expensive for me...I did see a camper that I never had as a kid but looks pretty awesome.  I may have to get that, I'm sure Brendan and I would play with it too!

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That's so cool that your mom still has these!

ringmaster said...

my mom has so many of our toys from when we were kids and she won't let me take any of them!

Anonymous said...

it seems like lots of parents saved these toys! so good.

Smithsholidayroad said...

Oh I love these too!!! I have been searching forever for that hospital but so $$$$ glad Ingid loved them!
Oh and I only just read your news! beautiful! and hope that ginger is still working xoxox bron xo

The Brittons said...

Riley and Noah loved them the last time we were up there. Noah liked the jail the best