Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bug Bites

Poor Ingrid got bit by something yesterday.  She's got two places where her body has just puffed up to a ridiculous size.  She was barely recognizable this morning when she woke up.  My little Neanderthal girl...
































We've given her Benedryl and I just have to hope for the best.  Please please please let her not be this allergic to bee stings.  I don't know if I can handle having to carry around one of those Epi pens with me at all times!

3 comments:

ringmaster said...

oh poor thing.....my niece is 1 1/2 and has to have an epipen!

Anonymous said...

my niece used to puff up like that after every bug bite! but she never had any trouble breathing or any other huge reaction. she's 4 now, not sure if it's still happening! it looks like it hurts so bad!

nocton4 said...

bless her heart, love and hugs xxx