Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Done!

I finished the felt book! I'm not giving it to Ingrid until we leave for Wisconsin in a couple weeks. We have a six hour car ride and I need to keep her occupied.




And here is the little lady today wearing what was probably supposed to be a dress for a smaller girl but fit her as a shirt. Who knew I would love dressing my daughter in such frilly clothes?? We got some books and videos from Brendan's aunt and uncle and Ingrid's been all about playing with the tapes. We don't have a vcr so I guess that's all the playing these tapes will get...

4 comments:

Jami said...

Omg that shirt/dress is soooooooooooo cute. And I really love the felt book, I think she's really going to like it :)

Allie said...

Super cute shirt! Love the sleeves! The book turned out great! Hope it keeps her busy in the car! :)

MaryAnne said...

This book is so cute! The clock cover is my favorte page. She looks adorable in the dress/shirt too :)

mummyof6monsters said...

LOVE the book-youre awesome! And the pink top/dress- oh-so cute:)