Friday, July 17, 2009

Boring Day

Yesterday was a really boring day. I have been SO lethargic with my new medicine that it's hard for me to get motivated to do anything. And as we have been driving all over the area the past few days, I didn't really want to go anywhere. SO...

What to do on a boring day?

Take pictures of your daughters cute shoes.


Let her play in her room by herself and then remember that a quiet toddler is usually a naughty toddler.

Make pudding and let her feed it to herself.

And we made a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. I certainly don't need to eat it, but I love baking. I need to find a love for making healthy food...

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Those are some very cute shoes!

I need to learn to love making food of any sort...

MaryAnne said...

Oh, I also wanted to say, hope you feel better soon - no fun feeling lethargic in hot weather with a toddler to take care of!

mom said...

Yummy pudding...AND a chocolate cake!! Wow, why don't you come cook for me!

mummyof6monsters said...

love the pudding face:)