Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sheets Make Shirts

I finally found a great vintage sheet the last time I went to Salvation Army.  I've had so many ideas going through my head about what to make with it, but in the end I've just made one of my ribbon shirts for Ingrid.  This time I used a really thin ribbon, which works well, the ties stay tied better.  I made it super short and it kind of flares at the bottome, I love it! 




















Notice the dazed look in her eyes...she has been having so much trouble sleeping lately!  Not going to sleep until 9:30 or 10pm and then still getting up at 6am.  Yuck yuck yuck.  I hope this is a phase and that it ends quickly.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Your shirt is really cute! I should make some of those for my girls...

We're having similar sleep issues at our house - I think the fact that it stays light so late (and gets light so early) is half the problem.

Carly said...

I love the shirt...I actually love the picture too...She looks like "Mom am I done yet" Good Luck with the Sleeping:)

ringmaster said...

it turned out super cute!!!