Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank You, Miss Wendy!

Dear Miss Wendy,
Thank you so much for letting my Gramma have us over to your house.  We had tons of fun sledding and playing in the snow.  Gramma helped me build a snow fort, it was pretty cool!
 

































Pearl had fun, too!
Mom didn't come out with us, she just carried Otis around all day. 
Thank you also for letting my Great Grandma and Grandpa come over.  It was fun to see them, and they were pretty excited to be able to hold Otis!

I loved to play with the farm, Legos, dollhouse, and of course, the rocks!!  After all that fresh air and excitement, I got tuckered out.  Thanks for letting me crash!

Hope to see you someday soon.  Love,
Ingrid.

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great day!

Carly said...

Otis is getting so big! Looks like a great Day!!