Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vintage Dresses Are Cute.

Ingrid has been into nothing but "cozy pants" and her Thomas the train tshirt lately, which is driving me nuts!  All these cute clothes we have and she pulls out her rattiest sweatpants and a tshirt...But, a couple days ago we were actually going out so I said she had to put real clothes on.  We searched in her closet and found this little gem:




















I had gotten this perhaps even before she was born, I can't remember.  I do remember I had it hanging as decoration in her old room and couldn't wait for the fall for her to wear it!  She kept looking in the mirror and saying "ooh, pretty dress!  Lookit me, Mama!  I so pretty!"  Indeed.

4 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

now, red tights and those old-school t-strap leather shoes and she's ready for MY photo...love it.

Amber Liddle said...

Oh I would've had her in tights and pigtails if I could, but I was just happy to get her out of that damn thomas shirt!!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

I feel your pain. thanks to an older neighbor kid, all we have are spiderman and batman shirts.

ringmaster said...

swoon worthy!