Monday, November 15, 2010

Lots of Driving.

I took Ingrid to meet my mom halfway the other day so I could take a break for a couple days.  I did get some rest, but was unable to sleep still because of my stupid nose.  Then yesterday I drove the 2 hour drive to my sister's for a birthday party, where I met my mom and Ingrid, and then we drove the 2 hours back that afternoon.  Sigh, that's a lotta driving. 

But the party was fun.  Ingrid loves her cousins a ton, and it's nice for me because they play with her and keep her occupied.  We had brownies and ice cream, which Ingrid is still talking about!



















And today was supposed to be a relaxing, non-driving day but we still ended up in the car somehow.  I had to send some stuff out at the post office and I HAD to get coffee.  We managed to go to the park, though, which was nice.  It was super cold and windy but Ingrid has a new winter coat, boots, and mittens to keep her warm! 

Another thing to keep her warm:  this little number I found at the Kiwanis sale this weekend.  It's all polyester, so you know it's nice and toasty.  No breathability at all!  But super cute.  I thought Brady Bunch but a friend mentioned Mary Tyler Moore and I can totally see that, too!



















Brendan is in Milwaukee right now, he had a four hour interview which he says went really well.  And he has an interview here in Ann Arbor sometime this week, so things are happening!  I can't wait for him to get home, though.  I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

ringmaster said...

wow a four hour interview! crossing my fingers he gets the job!

MaryAnne said...

That is a LOT of driving for a pregnant mama!

Four hour interview - that's pretty intense. I hope he gets the job!