Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Olivia Slippers

Our Olivia slippers came in the mail today and it just made Ingrid's day!  We have had slippers from this lady in the past and I just loved them.  I didn't think she made any bigger sizes but while scouring the etsy pages for Christmas gift ideas, I came across these slippers with Olivia on them.  And Ingrid hates socks, needs slippers, and loves Olivia, so the stars aligned and we got them!




















I caught her playing with Plex and Foofa today on her bed, it was pretty cute.  She was feeding them breakfast and kept telling Plex not to sit in his eggs.  It's always interesting to hear her playing by herself because she has these full conversations with her stuffed animals.




















Luckily she and I are both in a good mood today.  Brendan got back last night and it was like we both just let out a huge sigh of relief!  I think we need that Daddy buffer in our lives.  Our personalities are just too similar!  I had to call my mom to apologize for when I was younger because Ingrid was arguing with me over everything!!  I totally remember learning the word "argue" early on in my life because I did the same thing.  Ha!  It's payback time apparently...

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Cute slippers, and I love that she is wearing a hat inside. Go Ingrid!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

super cute! what are the bottoms like?

Amber Liddle said...

this faux leather stuff. It's pretty awesome, they're fleece inside. Super cozy.

Jami said...

LOVE those slippers!