Friday, October 30, 2009

Ikea is Awesome. Being Sick is Not.

In case you didn't know, I love Ikea. And I live right by one so I get to go all the time. It's so awesome. Yesterday we decided to go after Ingrid's nap because I knew they had paper rolls that Ingrid could color on. We picked up one of those, and they had cute kid chairs on sale, so we picked up one of those, too.

She wore her crown while coloring, it made me feel good.

And we got the greatest fabric.

Yesterday we went downtown Dexter to go trick or treating at the businesses. Ingrid was so tired, as it was naptime when we went, and she didn't really get the whole idea of it.

It was a good thing we went yesterday because today both Brendan and I are getting sick, and there is no way we could take her walking anywhere. Both of us have been popping ibuprofen and laying around, telling Ingrid she has to be a good girl and change her own diaper. She responded by pooping on the floor...I really hope this is a short lived cold and not the swine flu or similar.

6 comments:

maryanne said...

Sorry to hear you're sick - hope you feel better soon!

I'm very jealous of your living near Ikea.

Jami said...

Feel better soon :(

Fiona said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Be kind to Mummy and Daddy Ingrid.

Carly said...

Hope you feel better soon. I too am fighting something

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

*oink*

Hey, we've got the same paper roll. Loads of (cheap) fun!

sunnymama said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon. Love Ingrid's crown! :)