Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Already??

Wow, this week has gone by so fast! Yesterday we got to visit our friend Heather and her new baby, Olivia. It was fun to hold a two month old. She just hung out and slept, and cried, and ate a bottle. They are so tiny and immobile, it's so strange to see that now that I'm used to the tornado that is Ingrid. I had a very strong urge to NOT have another baby when I was holding Olivia and Ingrid came up whining and pulling at my leg. No fun!

We got our pumpkin today at the grocery store. The ones at the farm were overpriced and none of them had stalks on top, so we got a nice big Kroger one. Ingrid had fun playing with it. We're going to carve it tomorrow--that should be messy and fun!

Ingrid likes to say "cheese" now whenever the camera comes out. She used to just stare blankly, but now she's getting the idea. About time, I've only had the camera shoved in her face since she was two hours old...

I made some Christmas bibs for the etsy shop. They are huge, which is great for a messy toddler like Ingrid. I had one on her today simply for catching drool. She has got a mouthful of teeth and yet she drools as much as a teething baby. What's the deal with that???

Not much else going on over here. We thankfully are not having winter weather like so many others are. It's been fallish and crisp, not too cold. Perfect scarf and sweater weather, and the trees are gorgeous and orange and gold and red. I have to get some pictures of a nearby tree that looks like it's on fire it's so bright red. Fall is my favorite time of year :)

3 comments:

ringmaster said...

love the bibs!!!! i can't wait to see photos of the fall leaves. we use to come back to michigan every fall as a kid to visit my grandparents and we would always collect leaves and bring them back for my classmates.

maryanne said...

Cute bibs, and I LOVE Ingrid's outfit in your top picture.

Could the drool be from getting first or second year molars?

Fiona said...

We are loving the fall weather too, but it is getting pretty cold here now. Will you get lots of snow for Winter?

The bibs are gorgeous - I just wish my LO would actually wear one...