Monday, April 12, 2010

Applesauce Crafts Sale!!

Just thought I'd give a shout out that my etsy shop is having a sale.  If you read this blog, or my other one, you know we're moving.  And instead of schlepping all my etsy stuff with us, I thought I'd put it all on sale and try to get it sold!  Do you know anyone having a baby?  Do you know anyone with messy kids that need a bib?  My small lovey sized blankets would even be great for kids to use for their dolls! 

Here's a sampling of things available:
International orders are accepted, just let me know through etsy's Conversations where you need it shipped to and I'll let you know the cost of shipping.  Don't pass up these great deals! 

1 comment:

sunnymama said...

Oh this has reminded me to let you know that I haven't forgotten to pay-forward the lovely gifts you sent us! I will get it sorted out and post on my blog soon. :)