Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Week

I realized I forgot to post some really cute pictures of Ingrid, so here goes:

Brendan put up the tent the other night and Ingrid had fun playing with him in it.

She also got some new legwarmers and diaper covers so she had to sport them for awhile before bath time.

Here she is out on the porch with Fletcher and Cody. I have been just opening the door and letting them come and go as they please.

Which means...

Ingrid gets into the flowers. There are now flower parts scattered all over the porch...

But it might not be from her, because yesterday we saw this little guy up in the hanging basket. I do have a zoom, but he got VERY close to me, I wasn't even zoomed in all the way!! He looked like he wanted to come inside, which I'm sure all the animals would enjoy. But I don't think I want Ingrid to get rabies or anything right now, so I'll keep him outside.

And finally, here is Miss Fabulous with my sunglasses on. I love her :)

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Great sunglasses photo!

Anna said...

Tents are so much fun as a kid. We had one we played in and loved it. It wasn't just a tent, it was a spaceship and a house and a boat, etc.
PS I love the sunglasses!

ringmaster said...

love the glasses......pip has a white pair for kids i bought at target and where did you get the legwarmers? super cute colors!

Amber Liddle said...

We got the legwarmers from someone on swapmamas, she has a store on etsy--Michelle Belasco. Love those legwarmers!!

mom said...

Kaius does the same thing with all of the flower pots! I keep finding him with foam coming out of his mouth and sure enough he's got another leaf or flower hidden away in there!

Our poor flower pots :-(