Monday, August 24, 2009

Book Sharing Monday

This week we are sharing Lasso the Moon, by Trish Holland, illustrated by Valeria Petrone. We bought this when we were on vacation--there's this cool toy store in Lake Geneva that has the best selection of Little Golden Books, which are my favorites!

This book has great pictures and cute little rhymes about Little Tex and Rio Rosie lassoing the moon and stars. I keep forgetting to read it to Ingrid at bedtime, but getting it out to take pictures today reminded me that I should!



For more book shares, visit Alex at Serendipity!

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I'm a big fan of Little Golden Books too, but I don't think I've seen this particular one before. It looks cute.

sunnymama said...

I haven't heard of Little Golden Books so don't know if we have them here but this book looks lovely!