Sunday, August 29, 2010

Etsy Update

It goes in cycles, either I'm totally dead or totally busy in the shop.  The past couple weeks it's been busy busy busy!  I'm not complaining at all, in fact I'm over the moon about it.  It gives me something to do and I have to say, it really boosts my ego to hear compliments about my sewing skills :)

I started making baby shoes again and will have to do more.  I had five pairs up and sold all but one this week.  Yay!  These things are super cute and I can't wait to put them on my new wee one this winter!  I didn't start making them until way after Ingrid was born so she never got to enjoy a mama made slipper.












I've also done some more bibs, backed with brown minky.  Glorious, scrumptious brown minky.  I could line my whole house in this stuff I love it so much.  The color of chocolate and so so so soft!!  I tried fleece on the back of bibs, too, which turned out so much nicer than I'd expected.  And Joann Fabric's remnant section had a bunch of fun colors for me last time we were there, hooray. 



































Oh my god I am such a grandma--I get so excited over fabric! 

Anyway, things are good with the shop and I'm very happy to be making things I know bring a little smile to the faces of those buying and those receiving. 

No comments: