Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Why Am I So Boring?

I want to have something interesting to say, but I feel like there isn't much going on lately.  Ingrid was sick and now Otis is, too.  Sleep has been hard to come by, and I have felt completely unmotivated.  Blah.

But I have an awesome family!



This dress is from Fuzzymama Vintage.  Is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  I love it!!




















Sunday we went to the birthday party of a little girl I used to nanny for.  It was great to see the family again, it's been a few years.  I whipped up a fall fairy crown for the birthday girl and I love how it turned out.  I'm amazed Ingrid gave it up so quickly, she really liked it!



















Okay, that's it.  Not much else.  I'll be back next time anything moderately interesting happens. 

No comments: