Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tricycle Time

Tonight after dinner Brendan took Ingrid over to the church parking lot next to our house to do some riding on her tricycle.  She had fun, as the parking lot is on a slight hill so she can just put up her feet and let gravity do its thing!





































Notice her adorable new orange shoes!  We just got them today from See Kai Run, and after an afternoon of tough toddler wear, they are nice and scuffed and worn in.  I was going to be upset at first, but I do know my child, and she will probably always wear out her clothes and shoes more than I'd like her to...

3 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

If you like those, you'll love Livie and Luca....

Hey, cute kid!

Amber Liddle said...

that's so funny, Brandy! I posted that link on facebook before I saw your comment! Love me some kid's shoes....

MaryAnne said...

Those shoes are adorable! And lucky girl, to have a parking lot to glide across like that!