Friday, February 5, 2010

Overalls and Pigtails

Ingrid looks pretty cute in overalls and pigtails.  I knew they wouldn't last long, that's why I took a picture :)



































We went to our friends Marti and Libby's new house today in a suburb of Detroit.  It's a super cute neighborhood, a gorgeous house, and Ingrid had fun with new toys and books.  We ate lots of donut holes and both of us passed out as soon as we got home.  Then it was off to Target to buy dog food, pick up Brendan from work, and come home to make pancakes for dinner.  The day flew by, and now it's the weekend.  Yay!

This is what I'll be doing this weekend--making more of these cute little slippers.  It's become an obsession of sorts.  I've gotten much better at making them, and they use so little fabric that I can dig through my scrap box and use up some forgotten fabrics.  And they are SO CUTE.  It's killing me.  And my ovaries.

1 comment:

Treff said...

I love kids in overalls. I searched everywhere for overalls in the US (over Xmas) big enough for baby bird but it seems like they discontinue them after 3t! How sad...nevertheless, she looks adorable!