Sunday, March 10, 2013

Art, Sewing, Shiners.

Coloring.  Chalk, markers, crayons, whatever they can get their hands on.
 I got some sewing done, with some help from Otis and baby emma the doll.
 We played cars.
Otis ran smack into the door jamb and got himself quite the bruised face.
 It looks way worse now than when it happened, as it has now turned purple, yellow, and green.  He looks like he's wearing eye shadow.
 He got sick on Friday and has been very clingy when sleeping.  He's been in our bed the past two nights, and his nap yesterday was like this:
 Ingrid decided all their coloring needed to be in an art show, so if you're in the Milwaukee area, be sure not to miss the Ingrid and Otis Art Show now at the Liddle Gallery. 
Oh!  And this morning, Ingrid and I went to see Mary Poppins!  There is a small theater that has matinees on the weekend of classic kid movies.  It was her first time going, she liked the popcorn and thought the seats were funny.  But Mary Poppins is long.  And some of it gets boring.  And it was nearing lunch time.  So we bailed right about the part where there's the bird lady singing about tuppence.  We still had fun! 
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info,
but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning
much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.


Look at my homepage; diets that work

Fiona said...

I love the art gallery.
Do they try to get you to pay to visit it?
And Otis's eye is impressive.

MissShapes said...

Oh poor Otis! Cohen hit his eye on our headboard once but I think Otis has him beat in the black eye department! I hope he heals up fast.

I also just want to say that the spam comment above made me laugh.

MaryAnne said...

Your art show tickets are adorable!

Poor Otis. I WALKED into a door jamb when I was pregnant with Lily (getting a kid in the middle of the night) and it was not pretty.