Saturday, March 31, 2012

Serious Trouble

Otis loves to get into anything and everything.  It's a constant run around in our small house just figuring out where he's gotten to and what is he doing NOW?  His favorite things are getting into the cat and dog food (still) and now opening the refrigerator and getting out the food he thinks looks tasty.  He'll then toddle over to wherever I am and hand me a thing of yogurt or strawberries and smile at me.  It's hard to say no to that.
 He's also a climber.  Much more so than Ingrid ever was, I think.  He finds anything he can get his sausage feet on and climbs and climbs, and gets into more and more.  Yesterday I found this, he was sitting on Ingrid's bedside table stuffing wipes into the lamp.  Because really, what's better than playing with flannel and a lamp?  Who needs toys? 

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I know it's a nightmare for you, but that is seriously funny!
Plus we have those same wipes :-)