Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mr. Gobbler Day

Yesterday Ingrid drew a picture of a turkey and labeled it Mr. Gobbler.  (Actually it was Mr. Goobler but she had tried so hard to write her own letters I couldn't really tell her she'd misspelled it.)  So today, this day of Thanksgiving, shall be hereby named Mr. Gobbler day. 

We have a turkey in the oven, we had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, the kids are watching the Macy's parade with Brendan, and I am about to finish up some napkins that will adorn our table later today. 

Wanna see what the kids and I will look like come dinner time? 

Yep, just like that...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!




1 comment:

Fiona said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day Liddle Family.
And I love that new 'family portrait'. I guess Brendan wasn't in the picture because he was in the lounge room smoking a pipe and reading the paper.
Such a wholesome family image ;-)