Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Made It!


Well, Ingrid and I made it to Michigan. We left last Friday and had the most terrible time ever. The weather sucked, it was FREEZING out, the roads were horrible, and Ingrid screamed most of the way. But, we made it in time to sign our lease and have a warm place to stay.

I am loving our new apartment--it's quiet, clean, and huge! Ingrid loves to roll around, she is sleeping so well in her own room. It's been a great week.


Gramma Pam is here helping out while Brendan is in Milwaukee finishing up his phd. We love having her here, she is teaching Ingrid how to do So Big, where her nose is, and how to do This Little Piggy.

I'll post some pictures of the new place once we finish painting.

1 comment:

Sara Haley said...

I want a new place. Maybe I'll just come and move in with you. Screw our husbands, we'll have a girly slumber party with our kiddos. LOL