Friday, September 19, 2008

Four Months Old

Ingrid is officially four months old! She went to the doctor today and weighs 12 lb. 9 oz. (30th percentile) and is 27 in. long (off the charts!) She needs to eat more--it seems our little curious george is too busy checking things out to focus on eating. She'll start cereal soon, that might help, too.

She got four shots today and has not been very happy. Don't call me early tomorrow, I have a feeling I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Yesterday Ingrid had a hard time getting to sleep in the afternoon. I bundled her up in a blanket and she burrowed her face right in and promptly fell asleep. Funny girl.



And before I forget, Ingrid finally got to meet Aunt Brooke! She was in town from London visting her mom, so Ingrid and I went out to breakfast with her. She was very nice and gave us some cute tshirts, which Ingrid is wearing in her doctor picture. We miss you, Brooke!!

No comments: