Sunday, November 8, 2009

Go Away, Sickness!!

Not much going on this weekend. Brendan's still sick so we've just hung out. He watches football, I read books to Ingrid. It's gorgeous out and no one feels like getting outside. I did get some sewing done this morning, a dress for the daughter of an old friend. They live in Florida, so she'll be able to wear it without tights and a turtleneck!! Although it's been so warm here, Ingrid got to wear it that way, too. I baked some pumpkin bread last night and it's already almost gone. Lethargy reigns. I gotta get outside...



2 comments:

maryanne said...

I love the dress! Hope your entire family is healthy soon...

mom said...

awww, cute dress on Amber! I can't wait for a girl!!!

As for us, we're planning on Puerto Rico until whenever we get tired of it!